J-B Weld Black Silicone Sealant & Adhesive is a general purpose RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanized) Silicone, designed for sealing and bonding uneven surfaces. Upon curing, which occurs when the product is exposed to the oisture in air, the silicone forms a tough, waterproof seal on most surfaces. It will not shrink or crack, resists weathering and is great for many automotive accessories and household applications.
- Bonding & Sealing
- Weather Stripping
- Interior Trim
- Door Frames
- Lens Housing
Market price: $7.99, you save $3.00
Order total under $30 - $14.95 per order
Order total between $30 & $50 - $9.95 per order
Free shipping on orders over $50.
See details for exclusions.
Subject to approval
- PREPARE:Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
- APPLY:Apply even, continuous ¼ inch bead of Silicone to one surface area. Surround all bolt holes with Silicone.
- ASSEMBLE:Reconnect parts while Silicone is wet.
- SECURE:Hand tighten until Silicone begins to squeeze out.
- DRY:Allow drying for 1 hour and then tighten an additional ½ turn.
- FINISH:Scrape or cut away excess cured sealant. Silicone will fully cure in 24 hours.
Standard shipping is $14.95 per order for orders with a subtotal less than $30. Orders over $30 have a flat shipping rate of $9.95 per order. Shipping will be added to your order at checkout. Products shipped within the lower 48 states should arrive in less than 5 days. Orders totaling $50 or more qualify for free standard shipping.
Shipping rates, order minimums, and free shipping offer apply to online and retail customers only. Wholesale and phone orders do not qualify for free shipping. Expedited shipping available. Please call for expedited shipping charges. Expedited shipping is not covered under our free shipping offer.
Returns must be approved before being shipped back to Cincinnati Dowel & Wood Products. Products that have been altered may not be returned.
Products not eligible for return
- Custom cut dowels*
- Products that have been cut, engraved, altered, or damaged by customer
- Products that have been finished or painted.
Returns may be subject to a restocking fee and shipping fee.